Sunday 30 March 2014

First time in London fashion week : Temperature~



My first time in London Fashion Week !!!

I know it's a bit late but I still wanna share my first London Fashion Week with you guys.
I felt so excited before i went to Sumerset House, I wondered the big place would fill with different stylish people and fashion pieces which is like in my dream. When i arrived, I just felt like dream come true.

During enjoyed the amazing LFW, A question appeared in my heart ---- Fashion is not care about the temperature?
I saw lots of stylish people ( especially ladies ) whose clothes not even covered their bodies in the freezing London. Hope they were not too cold. Haha~







However, I also found lots of amazing chic people whose outfits can against the cold wind.



































No comments:

Post a Comment